Par Mrs Solins le 10 December 2018 à 14:36
Today, we watched the 4th part of Malaki’s audition.
The emotions of Malaki and his mum
The video is a recap after the commercials and a conversation between Malaki and his mum.
She coaches and encourages Malaki because she says “Go Malaki! Yes Malaki!”
Malaki is a little bit nervous.
Sometimes, he gets a stage fright.
His mum is worried and stressed out but she says “the jury won’t buzz you”.
When he gets shaky, he can look at his mum.
Homework for Tuesday 11th:
- être capable de parler des émotions de Malaki et de sa mère (revoir video).
Par Mrs Solins le 4 December 2018 à 10:31
Today, we finished the activity about what will happen to Garfield next and what actually happens in reality.
Garfield short stories
1. I think Garfield will jump back on his feet.
Actually, he falls in the toilet and he thinks “I hate Mondays”.
2. I suppose Garfield will spill his coffee on John.
Actually, he thinks he hates Mondays and he hates John.
3. I believe Garfield will run to the hospital.
Actually, he thinks it’s Monday and he isn’t lucky !
4. I suppose the dog will eat Garfield.
Actually, Garfield is very mean and he laughs at the dog.
5. I guess Garfield will say “no, I don’t love you!”
Actually, he says “yes, I love you”.
Homework for Monday 10th:
- être capable de faire des suppositions sur Garfield et de dire ce qui se passe vraiment.
- finir de mettre les couleurs
Par Mrs Solins le 27 November 2018 à 12:02
Today, you discovered what actually happens in the video !
In reality, one jury member is moved so she goes on stage and comforts Malaki.
His mum runs on stage too and she hugs Malaki. She cries too.
The audience encourage and applaud him.
Finally, Malaki continues to sing and stops to cry.
Homework for Thursday 29th:
- être capable de faire des prédictions au futur et dire ce qui se passe en réalité.
Follow this section's article RSS flux
Follow this section's comments RSS flux