Par Mr Hattais le 17 October 2017 à 15:24
today we started to study the music video of the song "Galway Girl" by Ed Sheeran.
Here is what you said:
The document is a music video by Ed Sheeran. It is about a singer who met a girl in Galway.
Galway is a city in the midwest of Ireland. It is the 5th largest city in the country.
Ed Sheeran gave* a concert and he went* to a pub.
He ordered Guinness, the most famous beer in Ireland. He celebrated his concert with his fans, he drank*, he partied, he signed autographs. A girl flirted with him and they danced.
The most popular and the most famous things in Ireland are...:
- people with red hair.
- the colour green.
- at a pub, you can order Irish beer (Guinness!) or Irish whisky.
- apprendre la leçon = savoir parler du début de l'histoire dans le clip vidéo et situer Galway.
Par Mr Hattais le 3 October 2017 à 14:21
50.000 (fifty thousand) fans were* at the Garden of Meditation in Memphis, where Elvis rests with his family. Many people organized a vigil, several concerts, and gatherings around the world.
The daughter of Elvis posted some photos on social media. She said* the ceremony was* remarkable.
- apprendre PAR CŒUR la leçon. Si une personne interrogée ne la sait pas, vous serez interrogés à l'écrit...!
- apporter ses écouteurs (A TOUS LES COURS).
- corriger le devoir sur les vacances (à rendre sur feuille).
Par Mr Hattais le 29 September 2017 à 16:25
The document is a newspaper article from the internet about Elvis Presley.
50.000 (fifty thousand) fans celebrated the anniversary of his disappearance / his death. He died 40 (forty) years ago in Memphis in the USA.
1- a picture
2- a caption
3- the source (the internet, social media, a blog, a website, a newspaper, ...)
4- the headline
5- the date of publication
6- the paragraphs
- apprendre par cœur la synthèse de l'article sur Elvis + le vocabulaire d'un article de journal.
Par Mr Hattais le 24 September 2017 à 13:51
today we completed the last articles from your worksheet.
At the end of the class, you had the opportunity to start a crosswords puzzle. You can do it again here:
- être capable de parler d'au moins 3 news de l'été sans s'arrêter et sans hésitation.
- refaire les mots croisés et apprendre le nouveau vocabulaire.
Follow this section's article RSS flux
Follow this section's comments RSS flux