Par Mr Hattais le 8 February 2018 à 18:12
first today Milo was the teacher and you had to answer his questions about Charles Dickens's life. Then we decided what famous celebrity you would talk about after the holidays (final task).
Finally, you watched a parody of a music video with the destiny of all the wives of Henry VIII.
- à partir des notes prises sur l'une des 6 femmes, être capable de donner les informations essentielles recueillies.
- pour la rentrée (mardi 27.02): préparer la tâche finale = réaliser un poster commémoratif sur une personnalité célèbre décédée. Ce poster ne doit inclure aucun texte (sauf date(s)), seulement des images représentant les moments forts dont vous voulez parler à propos de la célébrité. Vous n'aurez le droit à aucune note pour votre passage à l'oral.
Par Mr Hattais le 2 February 2018 à 12:04
Friday, February 2nd
Reactions about Charles Dickens's biography
Charles Dickens worked in a factory when he was* a child (12 years old). I think it is cruel because it's not healthy for children. Children should go to school and they shouldn't work.
He was* famous at 24 years old. I think it's great but it's very young for a writer.
He married his wife when he was* 24 and they had* 10 kids. I think it's shocking because he had* a lot of children.
He died at 58 years old. He died suddenly, he didn't die of old age. Maybe it's the factory work which provoked his early death.
Homework: Mardi 02.02.2018
- préparer les questions du teacher et connaître parfaitement la biographie de Charles Dickens.
Par Mr Hattais le 30 January 2018 à 11:46
1. When was he born?
2. What was his job?
3. What did he do?
4. When did he write "Oliver Twist"?
5. When did he die?
He was* born in 1812.
He was* a writer and a novelist.
He wrote* the famous novel "Oliver Twist" in 1839.
He died in 1870.
- savoir poser des questions et y répondre sur des personnalités célèbres vivantes ou décédées = TEST d'expression orale en interaction.
Par Mr Hattais le 16 January 2018 à 11:20
Henry VIII (the eighth) was born in 1491.
He lived in Greenwich palace in England.
He was* to the King of England.
He became* King in 1509.
He liked horse-riding and he loved knight tournaments. He liked archery, dancing, jousting, music,
showing off with his knight armour. He loved tennis and boats.
He created the Church of England.
He married 6 wives.
He had* 3 children: 1 son and 2 daughters.
He died in January 1547.
He died because of his sick foot.
Follow this section's article RSS flux
Follow this section's comments RSS flux